Friday, August 1, 2008

Update&Goodbye

On Monday I wrote about a good deed and paying it forward and let me tell you I was on a mission to get it done. I payed the JoAnn Angel forward at work the very next day. Dan, an older guy, doesn't usually work nights. He was hanging in there with me, though. We were joking around about an ice coffee would be a great perk up. I secretly asked what his "drink"(we take our Dunkin Donuts serious around here)was. So finally my break rolled around and I walked my lazy butt all the way to Dunkin Donuts(its in the same parking lot as work) and bought Dan his French Vanilla Ice Coffee with 1 cream and 1 sweet n low. I ,of course, got my regular ice coffee extra extra. Dan was so surprised! He loved it and about 10 minutes later his drink was gone and he was no longer going to pass out!

On Tuesday I wrote about giving my friend a set of coasters I made her for her bridal shower. Well, I decided to go ahead and give them to her. I also decided to show her what I wrote in my bliggity blog(that little paragraph about the beach). A thousand hugs later and a few tears I think it was safe to say she loved the coasters.

Now for the goodbye part of this entry. The fam is going on a trip this weekend. Our destination is Cape Cod. Adam's family goes every year. Last year was my first year going and I had a blast. I'm looking forward to leaving. I won't be back until Tuesday. So don't post too much and don't forget about me.

I'm going to leave you all with a few pictures from last years Cape Cod mini vacation.



15 comments:

Pleasant Living said...

Beautiful! I wanna go. Have a wonderful time!

Teachinfourth said...

Have fun...I'm sure you'll find someone to pay things forward to on your trip.

See you in a week...

Anonymous said...

I love Cape Cod, have a brilliant time and be safe. Maybe you can drink your first martini and tell me all about it when you get back?!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful vacation!!!

Badass Geek said...

Hope you have a great time!

CONNIE said...

Have a great time, Meg!

Claremont First Ward said...

Have a great time. Looking forward to the photos from this year. :)

The Avid Reader said...

Have a great trip! Congratulations on your martini win!

Bee said...

Have fun! I'll be looking for pictures from this year's trip!

Mom2FiveBratz said...

Everyone goes to the cape! (except me)...have fun on your trip!

sj said...

oh meg, i can tell we're going to be friends. a red sox fan AND a martini virgin?!

i love the cape though I haven't been back in years...

Tam said...

Congrats on you Win from Molly!

Megan said...

You guys are so cute! I am glad your friend liked the coasters! (I knew she would!) Have fun on the mini-vacation!

Whitney said...

Aw, I came back and now you are leaving. That is sad. But have an excellent time! :) :)

Whitney said...

PS - that is where I went last summer. LOVED IT!!!!!!