Wednesday, August 20, 2008

About Me

My name is Meg. Don't worry about what its short for. Just call me Meg. I am in my early twenties. I'd like to think I act my age but I think I act a little older because everyone around me is usually older. I also don't act my age because most people my age don't have a beautiful little man to take care of. I wouldn't change it for the world. I love him more than I love anything. Right now I currently reside in Rhode Island. The man who stole my heart(and still has it) is from this tiny Ocean State. I don't know if I would call it home yet but in time I'm sure it will feel that way.

I've been told I am a crafty person. I enjoy making things. Shopping is my salvation. Just tell me when&where. You can pretty much always find me singing&dancing. It doesn't matter what. Bring it on. I also enjoy a nice glass of Dr. Pepper every now and again. I love curling up with a good book after everyone goes to bed. I root for the Red Sox and the Patriots. If you don't then you pretty much suck at life(just kidding). I'm a fun easy going gal.

That is me in a nutshell.

No comments: