Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Catch Up

I have been slacking on a part of my blogging. I realized that it might make me look like a...well a female dog. So here is all my Thank Yous:

Katie Says awarded me with an "I love your blog" award.



And the rules are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received the award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the girls’ blogs you have nominated.

Here are my 7:
1. Elise's Happenings&Wonderings
2. Wandering Dc
3. Glam Life Housewife
4. A Bright Future
5. I Need A Martini...Now!
6. The Pink Potpourri
7. Casa Maria

I love all of those blogs. So, visit those blogs and love them, too.

Awhile back I wrote an entry for a martini contest that Mollywas doing. Well, I won a prize! I won a little martini shaker! Its pretty kick ass. I had plan to write a whole post about it of me making drinks but I haven't had a chance to use it yet! So, I thought that I should mention I won and Molly kicks some serious butt.

&I am also honored to have become an honorary geek thanks to you Bad Ass Geek.



THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do kick ass....thanks for noticing!

I can't wait to see your photos of you making a martini with your shaker!

And thanks for the award - you know I never give those things out because I am too lazy?!

Unknown said...

YES! i love it. please email me (so that i can have it in my organized donation location) :) and we can discuss further details!

thanks so much! i think everyone woudl LOVE to win that!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww...thanks! I love your blog, too!

Lump said...

oooh love the new look to your blog! :) and i want to see this kickass martini shaker!

Whitney said...

Awwww - I love YOUR blog, too! :) You always make me laugh. And I loooove your description about who you are. "baker of patty cakes," yada yada. I was just telling my husband about how cute that was the other day.

JV said...

lol, i like the bad ass geek one :)

CONNIE said...

Thanks a bunch, Meg! I love coming here too!

I'm just catching up with my bloggy fix... it's just a little bit dramatic here @ home but everything is fine.

JelO said...

Lol nice one

Megan said...

Aww..thanks!! :) I think you're great too!! I love your blog.