Friday, August 29, 2008

Master Baker He Is

Gage can finally call our dog by its name. He use to call him Pup and now he calls him BooBoo. His name is actually Bruschi(pronounced Brew-ski). Yes, Bruschi is named after a Patriots football player. What can I say? We are obsessed. Gage now runs around saying "BooBoo Sit" and "BooBoo 'Mon(which is actually come on)". It is so cute how much Gage loves his puppy and that he finally knows his name.

So to celebrate his new word. Gage decided he wanted to bake cookies. Not just any kind of cookies, mind you. He wanted to bake puppy themed cookies. I sat him in his highchair and away he went making his cookies.

Here he is mixing his ingredients:

Here is cutting his puppy shapes:

Here is the finished result:

Let me tell you Gage is an excellent baker. Those cookies were DELICIOUS! They were so good that even Bruschi the pup had to get in on the action. BooBoo decided to eat the mixing spoon!




Yesterday was a fun day. I love when Gage makes me awesomely delicious treats.

14 comments:

Badass Geek said...

There is no shame naming your dog after a Patriot. I'm sure the real Bruschi would be honored

Anonymous said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! Poor mixing spoon though! :)

Teachinfourth said...

I always wanted to name my dog Kuchae, which is Bulgarian for 'dog.'

Jyl @ MommyGossip said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I know, I always had a feeling sleeping past the alarm would happen to me as well... and then it did. My husband moved past it and I won't let myself nap that close to when school lets out ever again.

I loved these pics of your little one and the dog. Sooooo cute! The next phase of my blog's remodel is to add pics. I am excited to get them up there. I think it adds a lot. Great job!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, that's awesome! and hilarious about the spoon :) this is one of my favorite posts of yours. those pics are adorable. Gage is so precious!!! he may be the next emeril :) did you get a doggy bone cookie cutter? where did you find it?

oh ps...you so do not have to be my swap buddy...that means you have to put together TWO packages! i want you to have fun with your buddy!

and pps...did you get my reply email to your giveaway donation?

Michelle said...

Hahaha! CUTE pup, adorable son. Your dog's name is cool. Does your dog have a middle name? Our's does, Cody James......and my husbands brother is named James, hahahaha! My husband thought I lost it when I named the dog after his brother. Hehehe.

Meg said...

PinkPotourri-did you get a doggy bone cookie cutter? where did you find it? I have no clue where the cookie cutter came from. I got a lot of hand me downs when I moved into my own place.

Michelle-Does Boo have a middle name? Nope, no middle.

Anonymous said...

That 1st pic of him is precious!!!

Looks like you 2 had a lof of fun.

MereinSC said...

oh precious!!! he's such a little chef!!

Tânia Pinto said...

Sooooooo cute! Baby baker in the house! My kid calls our golden retriever Goldie... But is name is Dollar... I love baby names for dogs :)

Unknown said...

well,i must be a total blonde airhead because i JUST saw that you listed me as a nominee for the blog award. you're too sweet.

and congratulations on winning it yourself! you earned it, girl! ;)

CONNIE said...

He's one cool baker, Meg! So cute!
The cookies look delish and I hope Boo-boo is OK after he devoured half of that spoon.

Have a nice weekend!

Me said...

The cookies came out so cute! Thanks for your comment - btw I'm from RI too :o)

Megan said...

A little chef in the making?? The cookies looked good!!