Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Mom

I love my mom to death but she really is the definition of a dumb blonde. She is ditzy and clueless to boot. This week is going to be full of laughter thanks to her.

Mom: So how do you play asshole?
Me: You pass out all the cards. The person with the 3 of clubs goes first.
Mom: What happens if no one has the 3 of clubs?
(I just give my mom this AREYOUKIDDINGME look?
Mom: Oh, thats right someone has to have it if you pass all the cards out.

Other than that, the plane ride was fine. Gage was horrible but what can you do. We went to the Louisville Zoo today. Fun stuff. Tomorrow we are off to Tennessee for the rest of the week. I don't think I'm going to have the internet so see "yall" on Sunday.

11 comments:

Bee said...

Your mama sounds fun. Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

At least she's fun and not crazy like my mother!

Have fun in TN!

Meg said...

I don't know, molly. My mom is pretty nutso.

Whitney said...

Your mom sounds a lot like me. HAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by by blog and for the info! Enjoy your trip.

MereinSC said...

haha, moms!

Pleasant Living said...

Moms are funny! I love mine to pieces!

CONNIE said...

Sounds like me SOMETIMES!

Lump said...

oooh gave you an award on my blog. check it out, lady! ;)

Megan said...

hahaha I LOVE your moms comment, I would have probably said the same thing, not thinking. :)

Unknown said...

that's hilarious :) sounds like a conversation me and my lil sis would have...her being your mom!

anyways, hope you had a great trip! and be sure to swing by my blog...we're doing a SWAP!!