Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm Back!


Cape Cod was amazing. It was a little getaway that we all needed. We mainly just relaxed on the beach with a Corona and lime. Gage, of course, had juice boxes. I got a tan! I can't even believe it. I'm still pretty white but I have visible tan lines. We did our annual putt-putt golf tournament. I came in 2nd place(Hooray for me). A great time was had by all(there was 26 of us all together!). Vacationing with a tiny tot can be tiring. So, I'm glad to be back home where I can really relax.

9 comments:

Megan said...

Oh I love the family picture, too cute! Yay for you coming in 2nd at the mini-golf tourney--I am not very good at putt-putt! Glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

That is such a nice picture of you all! Glad you had fun. Next year you can make martinis on the beach and everyone will love you all the more!

Meg said...

Molly - I did try a pomegranate martini while I was there. It was pretty darn good.

Unknown said...

i love the pics! what a sweet family. so glad to hear you had such a wonderful time! i am jealous of your tan :)

Teachinfourth said...

No hurricanes? No shark drama? No beached whales you saved?

Well, at least you got a tan...

Bee said...

Glad to see you're back. I'm glad you had a great time. You deserved some time away. What a beautiful family you guys are!

The Avid Reader said...

Thanks for stopping by!

It looks like you had a fantastic... my boyfriend and I are going to Maine next weekend and I can't wait! There's nothing quite like a beach vacation.

Badass Geek said...

Glad to hear you had a good time. The need for a vacation after the vacation is sucky, but everyone gets it.

Lump said...

LOVE THE PICTURES!