Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The I Survey

I am: an amazing mom,girlfriend,daughter,sister and friend.
I think: about how things will be in the future.
I know: that everything will always work out in the end.
I have: no idea where I will be next year.
I wish: that I could make everyone that was ill better.
I hate: close minded douchebags, bad drivers and dumb customers.
I miss: having friends to turn to when I need a hug.
I crave: for something sweet to eat everyday.
I search: for where I belong.
I wonder: what people are thinking.
I regret: nothing.
I love: my two boys with all my heart <3
I ache: when someone is mad at me.
I dance: whenever I hear music.
I sing: everytime I get in the car.
I cry: very easily.
I've never: made a list of all the things I want to do in life.
I always: get a glass of water before bed.
I listen: to everything anyone says. I have a good memory, too.
I am scared: of the dark, bugs, doors being unlocked when I'm sleeping, cliffs.
I am happy about: my whole life.

No comments: