Monday, September 8, 2008

VMA

After watching a recap of the VMA's I just have one thing to say.

When will the world FINALLY get over Britney Spears?

Seriously.

I got over Britney two and half years ago when singing "Hit Me Baby" one last time with my gals. My hair is an ugly shade of red and I think I look wasted(I probably was) but I sure do smile while looking at it.


I lied I have two things to say. The VMA's gave me an extra episode of The Hills so I am a very happy mama today watching it. I can't wait another new episode tonight.

10 comments:

V said...

I'm over Britney, never like her. I heard she got an ovation..for what...staying sober? Did she actually lip synch anything?

Meg said...

I will admit I looved her first CD and still will karoke to it with my gals.

Right, Ashley? LOL

Anonymous said...

I was never into Britney so I have never had to get over her! I didn't watch the VMAs but I did see a clip of her and she looked like she finally has her shit together. Hope so.

Tânia Pinto said...

I'm so over Britney by now... I wonder the same...
And you like The Hills too? I hate to admit it... I like it! And that Lauren C.... Hummm... I don't know... too much drama in there...

Ashley said...

We rocked it && we were wasted!

Lump said...

I think it was rigged. seriously. heh.

I am ADDICTED to the Hills. I want to get paid $75,000/an episode like LC just look and act like I'm doing something! :) but I don't have any drama in my life.

Jennifer said...

Oooohhh The Hills my fave! Are you an LC fan or Speidi fan?

Meg said...

I'm an LC fan, def.

Jennifer said...

Oh no sorry to hear that....jk! I love the Speidi's!! Hubby hates them!!

Thanks for coming back to my blog...bad about follow up comments!!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

I am so with you ... GET OVER BRITNEY people!!! lol I really can't believe that she's still as popular as she is.