Thursday, September 18, 2008

Swap It Up


I participated in a swap hosted by the Pink Potpourri. I actually ended up sending two packages out. One to Jen, my intended partner and one to Allie over at the Pink Potpourri. She had an even number of people doing the swap so she couldn't join in. It was her idea and that didn't fly with me so thats how that went down.

Anyway, Jen's package arrived via UPS last week. I was actually leaving my house and I saw the big brown truck stop on the other side of my house. I fell out of the car and took off running for that package. I was really excited. I think I had somewhere important to go because I had to ride with the unopened package for quite awhile! It was hard but I didn't want to endanger Gage's and my life so I waited until I got home.

So I get home, rip that baby open, and I did remember to take a picture before grubby toddler hands fondled everything. The only problem is that same exact day my memory card in my camera decided it needed to die on me. It kept saying unrecognized file format and if the picture actually showed up it had other pictures that I had already taken mixed in with that picture. It was a mess. Sadly, I don't have a picture of anything Jen sent me.

Since I don't have a picture I am just going to tell you everything that she sent me. Pay close attention and be really jealous.

1. The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory - I haven't seen the movie yet so I'm really excited to read the book first!
2. Forever Lily - FANTASTIC BOOK! I read it all that same day!
3. A book mark of a Church in Boston.
4. A black canvas tote bag - It can be used for shopping, the library etc etc.
5. Trader Joe booklet and RECIPES! - I'm not really the greatest cook/baker. I actually made the Cake Mix Cookies she gave me! They were delicious!
5. Pledge Multi Wipes/coupon - What an awesome way to get my lazy butt motivated!
6. Fill It In Puzzle book - I have been so addicted to it! I've actually opted for the book over the computer since I got it! I mean,come on, thats amazing!
7. A beautiful crafted Rose pen - It freakin' rocks and I have been using for the puzzle book!

I think thats all. I'm sorry if I forgot something, Jen. I LOVED everything and you were a fantastic partner. I'm so glad we got paired together. We have a lot in common and I'm glad I found your blog through this swap!

I would love to be involved in another swap soon! So get thinking about what to swap and when or if you know of one let me know!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Meg, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I couldn't find an email address for you anywhere. You have to try CVS! Then you can tell me what you did so I can do the same thing! lol!

Anonymous said...

lmao loved this post and sooo sorry about your camera - that's gotta suck. We have this slight obsession with cameras and I'm not sure I could live without mine. Hope you get it fixed soon.

Glad you loved your package as much as I loved mine. :)

Heather said...

Sounds like it was a lot of fun!

Tânia Pinto said...

Swaps seem fun :)

Megan said...

Oh sounds like you got a great package!! I haven't gotten mine yet..not sure if it has been sent yet. Tomorrow is the deadline to send them out, so I hope I get it soon!!