Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Free Is Fun


About once a week something random will come in the mail that I got for free off of some freebies site. I am addicted to this crap. There is no way in the world I need these samples of coffee, shampoo, and girly products. I've gotten journals, pens, free postcards, wine posters, vote 08 pin, etc, etc. I could keep going. Its mainly just junk but sometimes I will get something in the mail that is awesome. For instance I got this really neat bowl for Gage from...I can't even remember the name but its great! I also got a really nifty potty training video that will come in handy when that time comes.

Tonight I did it again. I started going crazy signing up for free stuff. It kind of makes me excited to check the mail everyday. I love presents even if they aren't useful.

I ordered:
A free ice tray
A soy tea light
A Chinese silk woven hankerchief
An idea design book
Size 3 diaper sample
Tire Gauge

Here are a few sites I frequent for my habit:
Fat Wallet
Absurdlycool
Thunderfap

I think I should go to rehab for this. I am like seriously addicted.

16 comments:

Practically Joe said...

Going to Rehab will set you "free".
Oh, wait, that's sort of the problem isn't it?
Nevermind.
Oops ... I offered "free" advice ... sorry

Tânia Pinto said...

Yey!! Free stuff! It would be a lot worse if you were shopping addict... And spend your whole income in a pair of shoes, right? :)

That book looked nice to get a few decorating ideas :)

Anonymous said...

I went through a free stuff phase for awhile but fell off the bandwagon. I've been missing it though, so thanks for posting this to remind me. :)

t said...

Love free stuff!!! I stumbled across the Walmart.com site where they have a "what's new" section. Their freebies change all the time and some have been pretty decent! There is nothing better than three free maxi pads with a bonus tampon coming in the mail.
Love your blog! :) I'm adding you to my bodacious bloggers list ;)
Cheryl

Unknown said...

oh my goodness, i'm in freebie heaven today! i'm so glad you posted this...i'm totally caught up at work already this morning, so BRING ON THE FREEBIES! it will make me look like i'm busy working, when i'm really registering for freeee stuff!

do you ever sign up for freebies on wal mart? that's where i get my goods...

Michelle said...

You are too much! I say rehab. Free stuff is good but then all that stuff might lead to a hording obsession and well then it's all over!

CONNIE said...

Who doesn't love free stuff. I went thru a phase last year and thankfully that's out of my system now. I got gazillion of spams in my inbox and I just don't know how to control them.

You might want to try Wal-Mart online.

Unknown said...

I want me some freebies...but I doubt they will send it to Norway.. ;( ... i will go check it out anyway... thanks for sharing!

Lump said...

holy crap! I have to check this out! thanks for the tip. ;)

Rachel said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE free stuff! Especially shopping for it!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

enthalpymama said...

There is probably a site for free rehab out there somewhere. Oh, just kidding. It does sound like fun to have something waiting in your mailbox all the time.

sj said...

holy cow. i've never heard of such free things!

wow!

thank you so much for sharing your addiction! at least now you'll know you have company.

island girl said...

What's better than free stuff??!! Thanks for posting this, I'm going to visit the sites now...

Heather said...

I have free samples falling out my butt, no joke, I've got to stop myself! I was thinking about offering them up as a prize on my blog and mailing them all to someone else. LOL

MereinSC said...

oh wow! i love free stuff... especially food!!

Bee said...

Joe is pretty funny!