Monday, July 7, 2008

Put Your Back Into It

I was googling hairstyles earlier because I have a wedding to go to on Saturday. I need something cute to do. Anyway, I came across the 2008 Oscar pictures of Miley Cyrus aka Hannah Montana. The picture just made me go WTF because she just had a scandelous photoshoot of her back showing and what not. In the Oscar picture she is posing with her back showing. It makes me wonder if this girl has some kind of back fetish.


In other news, Adam&I are going to hang out with some friends that we haven't seen since about June 2006. They are traveling across country and making a stop in Rhody. Adam was friends with Pete because they were in the same Army unit. I was friends with Holli because we were in the same myspace group in town. I went to a party Holli invited me to and thats where I met Adam <3>

No comments: