Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Martini Party

Molly is having a martini contest. Go check her out&enter! Prizes were donated by Jerry at martiniart.com and by Burg Designs.



This is a special martini I am throwing. It is my devirginizing martini party! That is right, folks. I have never had a martini and its time that I popped that cherry! To celebrate this event the right way the party will be held in the Galapagos Islands. Why the Galapagos Islands? Because I have been training the island penguins to make and serve the martinis! Thank you, penguins, for your kind service.

Who is invited? Well, the guest lists goes a little something like this:
Me(of course! Its my party!)
Jacoby Ellsbury from the Red Sox.(He is all mine, baby. I don't see a ring on my finger)
Molly(who could have a martini party and not invite her?)
A guest of Molly's choosing.
Jerry from martiniart.com
A guest of Jerry's choosing.
My mom (I miss her and can't have a party without her!)
My dad(We are going to have to tell the President that his duty in Iraq is over. Hey, I'm havin' a party!)
My favorite bloggers - The Pink Potpourri, Megan at Wandering DC and the Teach.

Jacoby Ellsbury, my date, is paying for the whole ordeal. He also is flying us over in a private jet where we would start sipping on our POMEGRANATE MARTINIS(Its the flavor of the year). Once we arrived, it will be time to get to business on drinking our pomegranate martinis. We all would have a blast drinking our martinis watching the sunset and then watching the sunrise. Perfecto party!

9 comments:

Megan said...

I hope you win!!! :)

Anonymous said...

You are totally entered - I love it!

Pleasant Living said...

You have a great imagination!

Teachinfourth said...

Favorite blogger? Now, I would have to come after that compliment.

Tam said...

Great martini Party!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it would be a swell party.

The Avid Reader said...

I love that we both had pom martinis AND we both invited our favorite bloggers! This was a fun contest.

Elfin Goddess said...

I LOVE MARTINIS!!!! It is THE ONLY drink I have when we're out dining. I've also got my own martini glass at home and will drink everything out of it!!!! Oh bliss! Have fun! Cheerio!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Congratulations!!!! I love your invitation!!!!!!