Monday, July 21, 2008

Crafted Wallet

Something horrible happened to me last week. I lost my wallet. It could possibly be a persons worst day-to-day life nightmare. Of course, it isn't mine because I didn't know it was missing for atleast a week. Actually, to tell you the truth I have no idea when the last time I even used anything inside my wallet so I have really no clue when I lost the damn thing.

Who doesn't use their wallet you must be wondering? I don't. I rarely have any money in my own bank account so no debit card needed nearly as much as you probably use yours. If I don't have money in my account then I surely don't have any cash on me and if I do it just gets randomly thrown in my purse.For some reason my drivers license was just tossed in my purse too. (Can you tell I'm an organized person?) Anyway, I have quite a bit in there but I never use it. I can't tell you when I had it last or where I had it last.

So instead of searching aimlessly for my could-be-anywhere wallet I just went ahead and ordered replacements for everything that I could remember was in there. Last night while sitting around watching the worst movie in history, Strange Wilderness, it dawned on me that I don't have a wallet for all my shiny new cards that should be arriving this week. So during the dumb movie, which I rented for $3.95, I made me a new kick ass wallet.





8 comments:

Bee said...

Cute wallet! I have left my purse places before, but for whatever reason, people always track me down. I haven't done that in quite a few years.That was back in the day when my kids were babies and life was always chaos!

Megan said...

How cute is that wallet! If I had misplaced my wallet, I would have known within about thirty minutes :)

Teachinfourth said...

I can't find my CD wallet, could you whip one of those out for me?

KatBouska said...

And you even have money in it!! You are moving up in the world girlfriend! That's really super cute. Very crafty!

CONNIE said...

Hi, Meg! Thanks for stopping by at my place. It's really nice meeting you... virtually. What a small world! I am from West Warwick.

Don't be stranger now.I'll visit often.

By the way, cute wallet.

The Cutting Edge of Ordinary said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! You're in RI too! It's just too damn hot here! Almost makes me wanna stop baking.....almost!

Whitney said...

I hate losing/misplacing things - especially important things like a wallet!! Cute one by the way!

Amy said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog, fellow Rhode Islander...where's Exeter? I'm still new to Providence... love the handmade wallet!