Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Providence Day

Gage and I were bored at home this morning and decided that sitting around just wouldn't do. We called up Erin&Tyler. They too had no idea what to do with the day. Finally we decided to check out Providence Childrens Museum. On the way there we stopped and got our coffees(We can't ever go anywhere without!) and munchkins for the boys. Gage fell asleep in the car with a whole munchkin in his mouth.



It was too cute to not take a picture :) Anyway, we arrived to let the boys run wild for the afternoon. First stop was to brush our teeth!



Yes, I know I am a dork!

Next the boys at a blast in the water area wearing their smocks!I really have not seen anything cuter in my life!



We then ventured to the trucks. Gage did not want to get off this thing!



Many hours&pictures later we were all worn out! It was a fun day, though.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Decided to check back into your blog, I just LOVE childrens museums! In college I was part of "big friend, little friend" and loved the days when I would take my "little friend" to the museums! Your son is so cute!

Unknown said...

Wow, looks like you guys had fun, you've inspired me to get my beasts out of the cave today!

SimplySavage said...

What a cute little guy you have! I love his hair!

Rach (Mommy Learns to Blog) said...

Isn't the Providence Children's Museum great? We've had many a great time there - even had MH's third bday party there in February! We love it!

Rach (Mommy Learns to Blog) said...

And Gage is adorable! MH has fallen asleep with a munchkin in hand, but love that it was in the mouth. He must have been TIRED!