Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tiggerific


I've been having such a great time since my mom has been here that I haven't even felt like getting on the computer. It is really nice having her around. I wish we lived closer to each other. She leaves on Thursday and I will be very very sad.

As you can see in the picture above Gage is going to be Tigger for Halloween. I decided to dress him up on Monday in the costume. We went on a hayride, a cornmaze, and through a pumpkin patch. It was awesome. Everywhere we went everyone was commenting on how cute he was. I know how cute he is already so I wish I could say the comments got old but they didn't. They never could. I loved it and so did Gage. Hah.


Speaking of Tigger and Halloween, I am actually pretty upset that I can't match Gage this year. Last year we both dressed up as pirates and it was fun. This year though there is no way you are getting me in a pooh, eeyore, piglet etc etc costume. I guess just being me will have to suffice.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a really cute costume! Glad you've been having a good time on your little blog-cation :)

Angie said...

So cute, and he was a cute pirate too! I agree, comments about how cute your kids are never, ever get old.
Have a fun few more days with your mom!

Badass Geek said...

I'm dressing up as a moving company employee. 'Cause I'm moving on Halloween.

Michelle said...

CUTE! I love the Pirates! LD is going to be a "RoRo" Clown (translation Rodeo Clown). I know the feeling of not having Moms around, mine lives in Cali. I love when she visits, it's the best.

We've missed you, come back to us soon!

Unknown said...

soooo cute! i love the tigger costume and you guys are such scary pirates!

sj said...

so adorable!

and there's always maybe a cute little christopher robin outfit...

Anonymous said...

Such a cute costume! Glad to hear you're having fun with your mom! Enjoy your time together!

Teachinfourth said...

Spend as much time as you want in real life...we'll hear all about it when you feel like posting.

Thanks for making a quick appearance. I've missed reading up on you.

Lump said...

so freaking cute! YAY FOR FAMILY VISITS! :)

FreeStyleMama - Diana said...

Very cute! Love pumpkin pics!

Rachel said...

Great pic!