Friday, October 17, 2008

Pumpkin Fun

I've never really been a huge fan of Halloween. It was never a holiday that I got overly excited about at all. I'm much more of a huge Christmas fan. I love everything about Christmas time expect the coldness.

Anyway, this year I am actually super duper excited about Halloween. I don't really know what it is but I can feel the excitement in my BONES! I have been watching scary movies on the Chiller network every night(even without Adam!). I bought new Halloween decorations. I even feel the crafty coming out in me.

Here is a pumpkin craft I made my boys do with me. We painted the pumpkins. It was really easy but a lot of fun. I did the two pumpkins on the left(the pirate and the chalkboard painted). Adam did the devil looking pumpkin. Gage did the crazy finger painted one. I think Adam won hands down on this project. Who knew the man could paint?!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh, they are so cute! I've never been big into Halloween either - glad I'm not the only one. =)

Anonymous said...

I love the chalkboard pumpkin idea - super cute!

Me said...

Your pumpkins are adorable! I am really into Halloween this year too - now if only Mary will pick a costume and stick with it lol!

Anonymous said...

Those are brilliant! I actually love Halloween because up until recently, it wasn't as big of a deal in England as it is here and I remember my first Halloween in America in Washington DC and going trick or treating down Embassy Row!

Teachinfourth said...

glad to see you are finally starting to appreciate the holiday of holidays.

Ashley said...

What a really cute idea Meg!
Hmm, I'll have to remember it for next year when Leo's a little older.

Lump said...

super cute!! I wish I was kid again. ;)

Tânia Pinto said...

that chalboard one looks so nice!
even not having that tradition I think we'll totally do something with the pumpkins this year... :)

Gage looks sooooooooooooooo cute in his costume!! :D

Rachel said...

Holy smokes those pumpkins are awesome!

Megan said...

Glad you are back!!! I like your pirate one!

Michelle said...

What cute pumpkins!

Anonymous said...

Those are all cute! I love Halloween--I think I need to start watching some scary movies to get more in the mood!

That Nora Girl said...

I love the pumpkin artwork!

Liz Harrell said...

Whoa.. that's some talent!

Whitney said...

OH my word, those are sooooo cute! I love the pirate one!!