Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sorry

I lied.

So, on Monday I was really looking forward to bloggin' and readin' blogs but it didn't happen. What did happen was I had an appointment with my dentist. I think its safe to say that no one likes a dentist unless you're married to one or something. I especially don't like my dentist because without warning he decided he was going to yank my widsom tooth out of my mouth right at that appointment!

I wanted it out! Oh believe me. I really wanted it out. It was hurting all week. I just wasn't prepared to have come out on Monday. I figured it would take a few days for referrals etc etc. I don't know.

No. I am now missing 1 wisdom tooth. My mouth is swollen and for some reason no matter how many vicadin I take I am still in pain. On top of that I also have a nasty infection in my mouth where my gum and my cheek were swollen. I was biting it. So yuck not fun.

So I'm not updating until my mouth is better.

My mom is coming to visit on Monday so be prepared for lots of crazy blonde stories!

17 comments:

Lump said...

I've been missing your posts! hope you start to feel better.

I remember those dreaded wisdom teeth days. ;)

Angie said...

Oh, you poor dear! Hope you feel better soon. I miss your posts!

Tânia Pinto said...

Aww.. That's so not good... :(
Get better soon!

Badass Geek said...

Ah, yes. The wisdom teeth. They hurt.

Ashley said...

Get better soon lovely! I do miss your posts =]

Practically Joe said...

No No No No NO!
Not the Wisdom tooth!
Without mine I'd have to shut down my blog!

Michelle said...

We've missed you. I hope you feel better soon. Any type of mouth pain is never good.

I am weird, we know this :) I like going to the Dentist (not the Hygenist), my Dentist has a whacky sense of humor that always makes visits more enjoyable. The whole office is full of personality!

Heather said...

My husband had 2 wisdom teeth removed a couple weeks ago and he had some trouble but no infection at least. Hope you feel better.

Anonymous said...

Yuck! We miss you but it sounds like you're too miserable to even think about blogging! Get better!

Teachinfourth said...

Get better...we'll all anticipate 'the comeback' soon!

Me said...

Ouch! I had one of mine pulled too and ouch!

Unknown said...

ugh. sorry you had a bad experience. i hate the dentist. HATE it. i have ot have a problem for me to go. hope you recover quickly! have fun with your mom!

Rachel said...

I hope you feel better; that is not fun....ughhhh

Anonymous said...

Oh no, feel better soon! I had wisdom teeth that were impacted at age 17 and had to go into hospital to have them removed and I remember still how painful that was.

Unknown said...

Hope you are feeling better soon! I had both of mine CUT out in Mexico... an experience I will NEVER forget. NOT FUN!

Liz Harrell said...

I'm so sorry! I hope today finds you feeling much better.
Hugs,
Liz

Ashley said...

I come here like 10 times a day, hoping you have posted something new! I miss you!